- Joined
- Mar 7, 2014
- Messages
- 1,305
- Reaction score
- 143
- Location
- Cumming
- What state or country do you live in
- Georgia
So what are your thoughts on Emerald Crabs?
I had one once upon a time and hated him... but in reality it was because he was eating my Choc Starfish...
After that and having clams I was always careful with crabs and not getting them..
Well now I dont have clams and i dont intend on keeping stars...
What else should i watch for if i got an Emerald?
They apparently help eat algae right? Bubble Algae and Hair Algae ?
I had one once upon a time and hated him... but in reality it was because he was eating my Choc Starfish...
After that and having clams I was always careful with crabs and not getting them..
Well now I dont have clams and i dont intend on keeping stars...
What else should i watch for if i got an Emerald?
They apparently help eat algae right? Bubble Algae and Hair Algae ?
