Emerald Crabs

  • Thread starter Thread starter andiesreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

andiesreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
483
Reaction score
451
Location
New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I love emerald crabs. They are so funny to me. I love their antics and I love watching them snatch up nori from my tongs. I have one right now who I have named "Emmy" but I would love more. My tank is a 20g- anybody have experience with multiple crabs?
 
i’ve got three in my 30 gallon. They just do their own thing. Don’t think there’s any fighting amongst them.
EB27FD20-92F1-4E1B-9EDF-138C84893AA9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new