Emerald king and pink lemonade from cornbred

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acanholic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Acanholic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
594
Reaction score
22
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi has anyone bought any of these from Richard Negret? I bought them along with the rainbow crush chalice which is absolutely insane. However I have not been able to get good colors from them. However I trust Richard. If anyone has experience with these two Jap acans please share your experience with me and/or show me some pictures. Thanks a lot.
 
I have not bought these particular corals but I have bought others from him. His things are beautiful. I believe he has LED lighting. You would probably need to replicate his lighting and water perameters to get the same or near coloration that he has. Corals are always going to look different when introduced into other lighting. Nice buy!
 
Thanks for answering Wendy The rainbow crush is absolutely stunning, maybe the acans would need some time to settle down.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new