Emerald Mummy Eye and other LPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter pwoller
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwoller

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag from my colony for sale, lineage is Exotic Frags. It looks to have at least 4 eyes. Here is the colony.

DSC02094-1.jpg


Here is the frag. $150

DSC02275-1.jpg


Here is an acan forsale. The picture doesn't do the coral justice, it has alot of orange in it. $60

DSC02271.jpg


And finally a purple with yellow polyps scroll coral. $30

DSC02272.jpg


Paypal only. Buyer pays actual shipping. I will replace any DOA's as long as a picture is sent within 1 hour of the delivery time. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
way to be an ****** paul. I have a frag of the EME, Its beautiful,and the fastest growing chalice I have.
 
Oh. MC = mother colony, now it makes sence. It used to be round, now its more of a moon shape.
 
Like I said, round no more. I took a huge chunk out of it, I swore I wouldnt frag this chalice because it was so big but I caved.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new