Emergency! FedEx won't pick up our Frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Anthony Scholfield

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was it though? Extreme times ask for extreme measures, lol.

To answer your question….yes it was dumb and yes it was a new low for ya’ll. Not so sure what is extreme about the time other than this ridiculousness. What’s next, girls in bikinis holding coral to sell it?!

Are you saying you’re hurting for business?! Don’t take this personal but I say good. I don’t desire to see you fail or any other “vendor” fail but I do desire “vendors” to make changes that move out of the ridiculous and into reality. I’m not even an “old school” reefer and have seen the decline of “we do this cause it’s amazing and beautiful” to “let’s grab as much cash as we can no matter what” in the last 3yrs.

I know I’m just one potential customer in a sea of people and you won’t miss my business but this is the kind of thing that pushes me away.

Lololo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To answer your question….yes it was dumb and yes it was a new low for ya’ll. Not so sure what is extreme about the time other than this ridiculousness. What’s next, girls in bikinis holding coral to sell it?!

Are you saying you’re hurting for business?! Don’t take this personal but I say good. I don’t desire to see you fail or any other “vendor” fail but I do desire “vendors” to make changes that move out of the ridiculous and into reality. I’m not even an “old school” reefer and have seen the decline of “we do this cause it’s amazing and beautiful” to “let’s grab as much cash as we can no matter what” in the last 3yrs.

I know I’m just one potential customer in a sea of people and you won’t miss my business but this is the kind of thing that pushes me away.
All the time you took expressing your concern about a simple joke you could of been shopping for corals

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, we've did that a few years ago for one of our Fragtoberfest Live Sales. They weren't in bikinis though, more like lederhosen. It was classic, so classic in-fact, Rev had us change them out. We pushed the envelope a little too far. Haha. Live and Learn.

And yes, you might be right, but when you do this every day, you try to do something a little different to see what kind of reaction you might get.

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, we've did that a few years ago for one of our Fragtoberfest Live Sales. They weren't in bikinis though, more like lederhosen. It was classic, so classic in-fact, Rev had us change them out. We pushed the envelope a little too far. Haha. Live and Learn.

And yes, you might be right, but when you do this every day, you try to do something a little different to see what kind of reaction you might get.

xena has aged like fine wine

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 34 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back