Emergency help for UV sterlizer

BaileysTank

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2021
Messages
168
Reaction score
42
Location
America
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My old bulb broke now I got a replacement and it’s doing this, what could be happening?!

D51FE03D-6F8F-4D14-A645-129A5C4C0932.jpeg
 
Might be a bad bulb. Check your connections though first.
 
I don’t think it’s safe to look directly into the UV bulb while it’s working properly. Usually you’re supposed to plug it in while the bulb is in the housing. I know it’s not working right now.

Stay safe. :)
 
bad bulb, call/email with this picture to exchange it IMO
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new