EMERGENCY! Sicce 6.0 Return Pump

jfinne13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I am hoping someone can help me. I have a new SDC 6.0 return pump. I had it connected to the app and then connected to my Apex though IODA. I was having issues controlling it with the Apex and decided to go back to app control. I deleted the IDOA connection on the Apex but the pump would not re-connect to the Sicce app. I deleted the pump and went to re-connect it to the app. I keep getting a message "setup error - there was an error during configuration". At this point the pump was still running but not connected to anything.

I saw in the manual I could re-boot the wifi by holding the + and - while powering up. I did so an now the controller comes on but does not allow me to power the pump up. It will still not connect to the app, and I have no return pump.

Very frustrated at this point. Any advice would be appreciated!

Slevin007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following along on this. My SDC went offline yesterday and I can’t get it back online. This happened a few weeks ago and after I spoke with Sicce they advised their system was down. Hoping this is the issue.

BeanAnimal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait - you have equipment that will not work unless it can communicate with an off site server?

Slevin007

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait - you have equipment that will not work unless it can communicate with an off site server?
It still works just not via the app. At least for me. Not sure if that’s the case for OP.

I should clarify when I said offline I meant wifi not that the pump was down. Just the wifi and the app control. Sorry about that.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hi I am hoping someone can help me. I have a new SDC 6.0 return pump. I had it connected to the app and then connected to my Apex though IODA. I was having issues controlling it with the Apex and decided to go back to app control. I deleted the IDOA connection on the Apex but the pump would not re-connect to the Sicce app. I deleted the pump and went to re-connect it to the app. I keep getting a message "setup error - there was an error during configuration". At this point the pump was still running but not connected to anything.

I saw in the manual I could re-boot the wifi by holding the + and - while powering up. I did so an now the controller comes on but does not allow me to power the pump up. It will still not connect to the app, and I have no return pump.

Very frustrated at this point. Any advice would be appreciated!
Obviously assure it is on your wifi list on your phone or other device and shows connected.
Simply pause your router's security. Next -followed directions again for setup. Once the new device SDC appears in the app, unpause router security and everything should be connected.
The power disruption from disconnection may cause the unit to come back online but may not save the last settings and may not reconnect to the Wi-Fi net work. You may then have to keep trying to reconnect to your Wi-Fi network.

Brianbo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having the same problem and still can't connect to the app, I haven't been able to connect for a few months now, I just gave up on it, tried every fix and still nothing.

Back