Emperor angel feeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter An ngo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

An ngo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2018
Messages
486
Reaction score
104
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got emperor angel juvenile about 3”. He ate pellet at LFS. I just feed him with reef feenzy and some squid. What should I feed him more with different type of food. Does angel like nori?? Should I feed my fish with angel food to keep the color collaboration?
 
Angels are omnivore's. Meat and algae. LRS reef frenzy is good, as would be any frozen with algae mixed in it.
I heard some food contain sponge would be the best for angel. Where can i found those type of foods
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new