Emperor angel

McThicc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
35
Location
richmond
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m not sure what this could be? I fallowed my tank and have my fish in a 40 gallon drilled reservoir. There is copper in this tank but before I even moved him he started turning white. He eats really good everyday even when he was in my dt. Could he be changing color to adult? Or is this a bacterial infection if so how do I treat
4181E2D6-043C-4D56-A21B-B6E7E54127C2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new