• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Enaly 100 plus ozone generator

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from another user but just don't have the space for another reactor. It was sold to me as a 200 plus, but the sticker says otherwise. Comes with power supply, tubing and air dryer. Asking $110 shipped.
20200921_120753.jpg
20200921_120808.jpg

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's used to help remove organics and break down defensive coral chemicals. It also works very well to make your water crystal clear. BRS recommends you add a second cheap skimmer you attach it to. But I don't have the space for that. You can also purchase an ozone reactor to run it through

Privateye

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just uses air as the feed gas? Does it have/need an ozone destruct unit of some kind? Does the reaction chamber require ventilation outdoors?

I worked with ozone for years so I am very intrigued, but also wary.

OP
OP
Arcticwolf

Arcticwolf

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just uses air as the feed gas? Does it have/need an ozone destruct unit of some kind? Does the reaction chamber require ventilation outdoors?

I worked with ozone for years so I am very intrigued, but also wary.
Just uses air, yes. You would still need a reactor chamber such as a skimmer or ozone reactor to run it through and then you would add carbon at both the air and water outputs for safety. BRS also recommends you use an orp probe in conjunction.

"Almost all O3 generators will require some type of air movement device, to suck the ozone out of the generator. It is not recommended to push into the generator due to possible leaks that could occur under the pressure. In most cases, the venturi from your skimmer pump is more than sufficient, but there are vacuum air pumps, like Alita, that work very well and are much more reliable when it comes to air movement over time when compared to a skimmer. A lot of reefers will use ozone to slightly raise the ORP in their tank, where others will use it to maintain a specific ORP number. "

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back