Enaly Ozone Generator Help!

nova918

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
High guys i recently purchased and Enaly Plus 200…and a brs ORP probe … im so confused i have a 500 Galon tank When i first connected everything the orp showed like 218 i slowly turn it up like to 150mlg and hour i saw the ORP started to rise … got to like 340 and i went to bed … today saw it around 320 i saw that is not rising even on full strength… also the moment i turn it off leave it off for a whiele i see the ORP dropping quick is that normal? …. How does it work when you hit your desire level the Elany shuts off correct … but once its off is it suppose to drop so sudden or after hours it will decline …. now is at 277 no matter what i do it does not go any higher …. Im runing a line from my outside of the house getting pure oxygen in to the air dryer then to the elany generator then to my Octpus Protein Skimmer Regal 300….

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you hoping to achieve by adding ozone to your tank? What is your end goal? Clear water?

I am running ozone four hours every night- I get to around 320 ORP but visually my water is crystal clear.

If you're happy, don't worry about the number. It's just a number - don't chase it ;)

OP
OP
N

nova918

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are you hoping to achieve by adding ozone to your tank? What is your end goal? Clear water?

I am running ozone four hours every night- I get to around 320 ORP but visually my water is crystal clear.

If you're happy, don't worry about the number. It's just a number - don't chase it ;)
To be honest just clarity … but looks like if has gone up …. I think since is alot of water just takes time …

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back