Encrusting Monti

  • Thread starter Thread starter malcnunn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malcnunn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
17
Reaction score
8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, can anyone ID this for me , not seen anything like this colouration before . It is a very dark royal blue almost purple with rusty polyps .

ta

malc

355806-ab875396a3c6f69cfb2fcee288935a90.jpg


IMAG1253.jpg
 
Superman. It comes in blue and purple;)
 
cheers lads , I've done some searching and I'm 99% its a M. Mollis , although no name attached to it as such.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new