**ENDED** 18th ANNIVERSARY Sale - AN ADDITIONAL $10 OR 20% Off ALL Available Items!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
take care slap GIF

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif (3).gif

Oh no! There's been a murder! Who did it though? What did they use? Where did they do it?! For this game, I will post a card every few hours. This will let you know who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder. Your job is to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room they did it in. The first person to solve the mystery wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses, you're out. Good luck!

Here is the card you will use.
Print it out or write down the information then mark off the cards as they appear:

card.JPG

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif (3).gif

Oh no! There's been a murder! Who did it though? What did they use? Where did they do it?! For this game, I will post a card every few hours. This will let you know who/what/where was NOT involved with the murder. Your job is to deduce who committed the murder, what weapon they used, and what room they did it in. The first person to solve the mystery wins FREE SHIPPING FROM ZOANTHIDS.COM!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three guesses, you're out. Good luck!

Print it out or write down the information then mark off the cards as they appear:

card.JPG

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to go and rewatch that it was a good movie and I love Tim Curry.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif (3).gif

card.JPG

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I need to go and rewatch that it was a good movie and I love Tim Curry.
I watched it recently and it’s a lot of fun! I was snooping around looking at where the cast members are today and I was shocked to see how the actress that plays Ms. White looks today.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 63 34.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 26.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back