ENDED - Coral Mania AFTER Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Melting Ice Cream GIF by jsot

The story behind my most expensive Zoanthids, what's the secrete to not having the expensive ones melt?
Have your reefsafe with caution fish eat them before they have a chance to melt :loudly-crying-face:

Chris Nano Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old School Reaction GIF

I believe they randomly set them on a bot, so it's possible you get something awesome last hour
That’s what I’m hoping for. Covering this shift until 11:30 and I don’t want to get in the car to head home and miss anything so I’ll just have to stay until midnight

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Way Smile GIF

The Funny thing is that I do have several of those in my tank, but I keep them fed so well, they don't have time to think about it.
I have several too and never had issues in over a year. Left for 6 days with three auto feeders with freeze dried, pellets, flake etc which they get daily anyway so all they missed was some frozen every evening. 10/18 strats, exospheres, acid trips, SBB marvin the martian, SBB hephastus, and about a dozen other decently high end zoas became dinner. I have even left for 3-4 days on several occasions in the past.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Old School Reaction GIF

I believe they randomly set them on a bot, so it's possible you get something awesome last hour
The corals are randomized, but we do not repeat corals intentionally. Gregg might goof and post something back to back twice every now and then, and every now and then some exotic high demand type item might get highlighted again, but those situations are rarities. 99% of the time, the coral that's posted is one that has not been posted before.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 13.9%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 95 47.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 66 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%
Back