ENDED - Coral Mania AFTER Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ultra Watermelon Chalice
Sale $82
Retail $220
UC Blue Mystique Micro Lord
Sale $114
Retail $250

Thepower2win

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several too and never had issues in over a year. Left for 6 days with three auto feeders with freeze dried, pellets, flake etc which they get daily anyway so all they missed was some frozen every evening. 10/18 strats, exospheres, acid trips, SBB marvin the martian, SBB hephastus, and about a dozen other decently high end zoas became dinner. I have even left for 3-4 days on several occasions in the past.

I have an SBB Reverse Strat that I'm praying doesn't melt is so bright, my little shops and UC Grim Reaper colonies lasted months and then Gone with the Wind.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

I have an SBB Reverse Strat that I'm praying doesn't melt is so bright, my little shops and UC Grim Reaper colonies lasted months and then Gone with the Wind.
LSOH was like that for me too. Perfectly fine then just gone one day. I wondering if asterina starfish got him or not after a discovered a year or so later that mine started eating a lot of zoas.

Thepower2win

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LSOH was like that for me too. Perfectly fine then just gone one day. I wondering if asterina starfish got him or not after a discovered a year or so later that mine started eating a lot of zoas.
Julian says its the beauty effect, if you love it to much it will die. (to tick you off)

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have tried LSOH several times but cant get them to be happy. Thanks for the reminder i also had 3 reverse strats that got eaten too lol.

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your LSOH started eating other zoas? :astonished-face:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Long-Banner.jpg

NEW GAME
MURDER MYSTERY

title gif.gif

There's been a murder and I'm not talking about me on these hamburgers! Who did it? What did they use? Where did they do it?!! For this game, I will post a card every few minutes. This is your clue who/what/where was not involved with the murder. Use these clues to deduce who/what/where was involved with the murder. The first person to solve the mystery wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

Three guesses per person total. Once you use all three, then you're out, so use them wisely! Good luck!

Use this card to play:

card.JPG

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 21 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 65 46.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back