ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

codybot bar.jpg


10.png
Hint: tropical bird
 
Correct!

Red McCaw! I think them and the blue ones are some of the prettiest birds.

10a.png
Back when I was a kid the old Boston Pet and Aquarium had a blue macaw in the entrance . Magnificent birds.
 
codybot bar.jpg


FINAL SCORE

title gif.gif


@Reefing_addiction - 4
@steveschuerger - 4
@cisco111611 - 1

Assuming Steve is just hanging out, and because reefing_addiction is limited out, our prize goes to cisco111611

Congratulations on winning! More games and prizes to come so stick around!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new