ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

I knew the spines were too short for porcupine but my Hedgehog was a blond.
I always knew you were into blondes, same as me. I mean, I'm also into literally every other hair color, but yeah, blondes too :D
 
codybot bar.jpg


GYRE BLITZ

AI Orbit 4 Gyre Pump.jpg


Over the next 5 minutes, every coral you purchase gets you an entry into a raffle for an AI ORBIT 4 GYRE!!!​
 
Hi hi hi!!!! Just got home from work!! Leave me anything good??? (Or bad for that matter?!?
First, immediately go claim your win from Friday! Or yesterday? I don't remember.
 
Coral-Box.png

*$500 CORAL PACK*
1 entry for each item purchased throughout the sale on Sunday will be entered into the $500 Coral Pack drawing.
-Winner announced at the end of the Live Event on Sunday 6/9-
Gyre.png

*AI Orbit 4 Cross-Flow Gyre Pump*
Multiple entries available throughout the Live Event during surprise Blitz sessions so stick with us throughout the day!
-Winner announced by Friday 6/14-
Golden-Zoa-Sticker.png

*EXCLUSIVE 20th ANNIVERSARY STICKERS AND MAGNETS*
All orders will receive an exclusive 20th Anniversary Sticker and Magnet.
Multiple-Prizes.png

*INSTANT GIFT CARDS AND MYSTERY FRAGS*
Live Games by CodyBot will be played LIVE before AND throughout the Live Event on Sunday 5/9 with instant prizes all day long!
-Winners announced throughout the Live Event-
 
codybot bar.jpg


GYRE BLITZ IS OVER

AI Orbit 4 Gyre Pump.jpg


OIf you missed your chance to get an entry into the Gyre Blitz then don't worry. We will have more of these today, so keep an eye out!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new