ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

codybot bar.jpg


1.png
 
That wouldn't make it regular priced though... There's a code for the after sale silly.
Good point I guess. I didn’t know if they would have additional discounts for an “after sale” some businesses just leave everything priced as is but compile a list of whatever wasn’t bought. But that makes sense if there are additional discounts afterwords.
 
Good point I guess. I didn’t know if they would have additional discounts for an “after sale” some businesses just leave everything priced as is but compile a list of whatever wasn’t bought. But that makes sense if there are additional discounts afterwords.
I have no clue, I was just being factitious...
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new