ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

I stink...

But I am welcome to join rebus.com for a mere $59.99 per year!!!!
Just take a shower? It's probably cheaper. Unless you're in Cali...
 
codybot bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
REBUS PUZZLES


title gif.gif


Time figure out that you know exactly what a rebus puzzle is but never knew the name of them! For this game, I will post letters and symbols every few minutes that form a common phrase. The first person to post the common phrase gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
-PLEASE NOTE: For each $5 Lightning Frag won, winner must have 2 non-lightning frag item purchases (Items purchased with any awarded Gift Card from Game Prizes do not count toward your ratio)
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new