ENDED: Fragtacular LIVE EVENT

codybot bar.jpg


HALFTIME SCORE

@Reefing_addiction - 2
@jermzisurmom - 2

@tbrown - 1​
 
codybot bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
ADULT SWIM


TITLE2 GIF.gif


The lifeguard is going on break, so y'all know what that means: kids out, and adult swim only! For this game, I will post a gif from an adult cartoon show every hour, on the hour. The first person to post the show name gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Feeling sick today or just resting? I was sick for a few days this week. I rarely get sick but I think I went too hard for too long in the heat and it caught up with me.
Just lazing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new