ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

Is there a way to buy gift cards for zoanthids.com?
@CodyBot says just to send him your address written in the back of a $100 bill and he'll help take care of that.
 
Long-Banner.jpg


GAME REMINDER
TRIVIA


title gif.gif


Let's start it off with my favorite game! Trivia time! For this game, I will post a trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Ok, I'm going to have to ask you people to keep it down. I'm heading into a meeting here shortly.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new