ENDED: Fragtacular Live Event

pikachu charmander eevee
Correct!

eevee.gif
 
Never played it... Had to Google this. :grinning-face-with-smiling-eyes:
Yeah but I think my parents could probably name three and they've never played a game in their life, other than LARPing as "researchers" on Facebook
 
Yeah but I think my parents could probably name three and they've never played a game in their life, other than LARPing as "researchers" on Facebook
Honestly I couldn't even remember Pikachu's name.
 
Correct!

I had to look this up the other day while talking to my cousin about my relation to his new daughter.

AF6CC102-33A2-458A-828F-EA1FC6FDE82A.jpeg
Yeah, it’s funny I have no first cousins on my mothers side. So I had to learn about these things.
 
Long-Banner.jpg


GAME REMINDER
TRIVIA


title gif.gif


Let's start it off with my favorite game! Trivia time! For this game, I will post a trivia question every hour, on the hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!


In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
Darn, not fast enough. This is what happens when you’re at work. Well, just out now lol
 
I'm just here for fun. If you and @wolt are in competition I'll hold back.
Heh, same here. But I’ll take the point this time. I like trivia games even if tend to suck at them. So feel free to indulge your winning spirit :winking-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new