ENDED: Mega Meltdown Event

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


NEW GAME
MONEYBALL METLDOWN


title gif.gif


Feeling lucky? Let's find out! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-15. Also, guess a Money Ball number from 1-7. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-15. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also draw a Money Ball number from 1-7. If yours matches mine then you get TRIPLE POINTS!!! The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel picks the winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 11, 14
MB: 6
​
2, 8, 10, 11, 15
Mb 10
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


NEW GAME
MONEYBALL METLDOWN


title gif.gif


Feeling lucky? Let's find out! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-15. Also, guess a Money Ball number from 1-7. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-15. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also draw a Money Ball number from 1-7. If yours matches mine then you get TRIPLE POINTS!!! The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!


One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel picks the winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 11, 14
MB: 6
​
5, 6,10, 13, 15
MB:7
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
MONEYBALL METLDOWN


title gif.gif


Feeling lucky? Let's find out! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-15. Also, guess a Money Ball number from 1-7. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-15. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also draw a Money Ball number from 1-7. If yours matches mine then you get TRIPLE POINTS!!! The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!

One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel picks the winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 11, 14
MB: 6
​
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
MONEYBALL METLDOWN


title gif.gif


Feeling lucky? Let's find out! For this game, guess five numbers from 1-15. Also, guess a Money Ball number from 1-7. I will draw five numbers at random from 1-15. For each of yours that match mine, you get a point. I will also draw a Money Ball number from 1-7. If yours matches mine then you get TRIPLE POINTS!!! The person with the most points wins a $50 GIFT CARD!!!


One entry per person. In the event of a tie, the wheel picks the winner. Good luck!

Your guess should look like this:

1, 3, 7, 11, 14
MB: 6
​
About 15 more minutes to go on this then I'll draw my numbers and announce the winner! After that, on to fast games and prizes for the day!
 
Fairy Farts
Sale $88
Retail $160
UC Stardom Stylo
Sale $46
Retail $120

​

​
 
JF Klepto Lepto
Sale $24
Retail $40
Mind Trick
Sale $59
Retail $150

​

​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new