ENDED: Mega Meltdown Event

CodyBot-Bar.jpg


9.jpg
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


NEW GAME
MOVIE MELTDOWN


TITLE GIF.gif


I'm a huge fan of movies and all things crazy, so let's mix them together! For this game, I will post a gif of a scene from a movie that features an insane, crazy, or mad character. The first person to post the full movie title gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 
CodyBot-Bar.jpg


GAME REMINDER
MOVIE MELTDOWN


TITLE GIF.gif


I'm a huge fan of movies and all things crazy, so let's mix them together! For this game, I will post a gif of a scene from a movie that features an insane, crazy, or mad character. The first person to post the full movie title gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a MYSTERY FRAG!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!​
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new