ENDED: *Sweet 17 Anniversary LIVE SALE*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GYRE BLITZ

Maxspect.png

Over the next 15 minutes, every coral you purchase will get you an entry into a separate raffle for a MAXPECT JUMP 4K GYRE so now is the time to pull the trigger on the coral you are thinking about!!!

Justdrew

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GYRE BLITZ

Maxspect.png

Over the next 15 minutes, every coral you purchase will get you an entry into a separate raffle for a MAXPECT JUMP 4K GYRE so now is the time to pull the trigger on the coral you are thinking about!!!
Then please post the coral I am thinking about.

steakncheese

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If y'all haven't figured it out yet, I have a very complicated process when it comes to picking words for this game.

I start by opening my eyes and then I start naming the things that are right in front of me.

Don't look out the window at the parking lot. We don't need to be unscrambling something like Lamborghini lol

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UC Mind Teaser Micromussa Amakusensis
Sale $44
Retail $180
UC Flameboy Favites
Sale $21

Retail $60

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ABOUT 10 MORE MINUTES
GYRE BLITZ

Maxspect.png

Over the next 10 minutes, every coral you purchase will get you an entry into a separate raffle for a MAXPECT JUMP 4K GYRE so now is the time to pull the trigger on the coral you are thinking about!!!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 40.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back