Engineer goby blue eyes

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My engineer goby just popped out to eat and his eyes are blue. I’ve never noticed this before I’m pretty sure they were black. What does this mean? Is he hurt or sick?
 
My engineer goby just popped out to eat and his eyes are blue. I’ve never noticed this before I’m pretty sure they were black. What does this mean? Is he hurt or sick?
show picture... probably isn't an illness but a mutation
 
I'm sorry for your loss, friend.
Thank you. He was awesome. Super, super old for an engineer though. We aren't sure how old honestly. We know he was at least 14, likely between 17 and 20 but we dont know how long my uncle had him before my father. Dad had him 4 years, I had him almost 10.
 
sorry for your lost. He definitely been around. i started out with 2 little one about 2 inches 4 plus years ago lost one a few years back for no reason. The one still living is now have to be a foot long or close to it
 
sorry for your lost. He definitely been around. i started out with 2 little one about 2 inches 4 plus years ago lost one a few years back for no reason. The one still living is now have to be a foot long or close to it
Mine was 18" when he passed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new