Enjoy!!!!

Leonardo Gadelha

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2018
Messages
67
Reaction score
268
Location
João Pessoa
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
 

Attachments

  • InShot_20190805_201915752.mp4
    36.9 MB
Such a stunning reef!
 
Wow!!! That's all I can say... ;Happy

As great as the tank looks and the aquascape and all the coral and the fish selection, I think I'm the most impressed by how peaceful all your Tangs are. No aggression there! Great job!
 
Thanks for sharing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new