ENTER to WIN a Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir in the Top Off Your Tank With A Tunze Giveaway!!!

shorediver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And Bonus entry 1 - Why do I want to win? Because contrary to what my wife says, hauling 50lb buckets of water is not "character building" nor is it "what you signed up for". I've only had water in the tank for a week and I massively underestimated evaporation from an open top 40b. And now she won't let me spend any more money to buy an Osmolator for myself!

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1. I’m getting ready to upgrade from a biocube to a 40 breeder. I would love to upgrade from my DIY aquhub to a tunze osmolator.

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 1. I’m getting ready to upgrade from a biocube to a 40 breeder. I would love to upgrade from my DIY aquhub to a tunze osmolator.

jk_s124

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 2
6C927CB0-DEF7-46B5-9EB2-85A016E73B58.jpeg

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to win because I need a bucket
20200128_111618_HDR-02.jpeg

Darsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: Build thread

Darsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry 1: I'm trying to DIY as much as possible but my homemade gravity fed ATO just failed a few days ago and this would be a perfect replacement :)

Darsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build thread update :)

Engrene4

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/25-gal-nano-reef-tank.686613/#post-7023318

Bonus entry 1: i would love to get this auto top off because of what other people said (Obliviously) but not only that but i think i would be cool to have one of these for my tank because right now it is a pretty primitive setup and it would be handy to have it because it is a new tank.

Sunny Goold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entry 5 - I'd love to win this because....
1 - I don't have an ATO and I'm sick of my salinity being all up and down like a.....
2 - Tunze is the best ATO according to reefers everywhere
3 - The Kalk stirrer from Tunze is what I really want - I love kalk and then I killed my dosing pump in my latest bout of reefing stupidity - now I don't want to win for stupidity - I want to win because I love kalk and this is the best way to dose it (even Rich says it on Skimate)
4 - it's not a prize but once I get my ATO / kalk situation sorted I'm getting the Tunze Comline Wavebox - my favourite wavemaker - it's even top of my wishlist on BRS

YAY - Have a rad day

Clint C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 tunze giveaway.jpg

BACK by popular demand!!!! It's the Top Off Your Tank With A Tunze Giveaway! This one is going to be a lot of fun and easy to get lots of entries! One lucky reefer is going to take home a top-off and calcium dosing system which includes the Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir. This kit will have you set to top off your tank with one of the best ATO's in the hobby and dosing kalk at the same time. This is what happens when TUNZE and REEF2REEF team up! You get GREAT prizes and a whole lot of fun!!​

HOW TO ENTER

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Post a link to your build thread. (If you don't have a Build Thread Contributor badge, check the link in my signature to get yours.) If you don't have a tank thread then start a new one here: Member Tanks

BONUS ENTRIES

After your official entry, here are some ways to get bonus entries! Be sure to make a post in this thread for each of the entries you've completed.
  • BONUS ENTRY 1: Make a post telling us why you want to win this contest.
  • BONUS ENTRY 2: Post a photo of your tank.
  • BONUS ENTRY 3: Update your Reef2Reef tank thread this month. (you can update it once a week for 4 total entries) After you update or create the tank thread post the link to your build here in this thread up to 4 times for each week.
  • BONUS ENTRY 4: Share this thread (you can post a link to it) on any social media platform you choose (FB, IG, Twitter...you name it) and use these hashtags: #TUNZE #Reef2Reef #GIVEAWAY

• BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.
*Once you have completed your entries you will need to create separate posts in this thread stating that you completed each one. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

THE PRIZE

One lucky winner will receive a the Tunze Osmolator, Calcium Dispenser, and Reservoir.

Drawing of Prizes and Notification of Winnings

Entries accepted through February 16, 2020. The winner will be chosen by random draw and announced on Monday, February, 17th.

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to Tunze USA!
1707998012983067194.gif
New build thread started. Shared on fb and my Instagram.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back