Entire Collection For Sale!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to all the requests, I'm breaking up the pack.

Pm me with any offers for packages.
 
Going fast! Availability updated!
 
Tons left!!!! You know u want it!!!!
 
Removed: Inappropriate post, removing of my own accord.
 
Last edited:
I'm allowed to my OPINION, which is all I stated it was. Doesn't mean I'm right or wrong, simply my perspective of the situation at hand. And I stand by my OPINION / OBSERVATION.


Yeah that will get you nowhere quick. You can justify breaking forum rules as much as you want... the point still stands. If you don't like the sale, or want to voice your opinion you should probably go about it in a PC manner that is not offensive or questionable. Marvin said his piece, and as a moderator.. you should respect that.
 
See, now I'm breaking the rules discussing your BS..

Ugh, did it again right now. fail.
 
Sorry I actually missed the mod post about breaking forum rules. I have read them but it's been awhile. I'll go redact my posts. I didn't think a person's opinion what cause so much trouble, it was never my intention to cause drama.

Gadget, Marlin, Kraylen and anyone I offended I extend to you my apologies. Marlin, Ban me if you feel I earned it, I did break the rules. There's nothing more I can think to do here to try and fix the situation I started. I won't do it again here or otherwise. I should have PM'd gadget with my post, not made it public.
 
Last edited:
did you forget about me or are you still sending me a pict of my $500 package
 
Sorry everything is sold.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new