• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Entire Z/P Collection for sale $5pp

RossTheReefer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow! Amazing collection. Wish I could afford the whole lot. If you make frags i would also be very interested in 2-3p of each.

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you frag out please let me know, certainly worth a day trip for me

OP
OP
Sirreefalot

Sirreefalot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have waited long enough with no reasonable offers.... For the last time I will bump this for any collectors out there. 10K is my final price for all corals, fish, and rock I have. If no one buys it in the next two weeks it will all be broken down into frags... Thank you again for looking [emoji120]

cburto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM me if you are interested in selling whole colonies/zoas & shrooms . Might help you a bit

OP
OP
Sirreefalot

Sirreefalot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone interested in everything (corals, rocks, and fish) for 5K? [emoji23] set up my 80G frag tank and got to 140 frags but I give up. Local people only please!

Reefer1978

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anyone interested in everything (corals, rocks, and fish) for 5K? [emoji23] set up my 80G frag tank and got to 140 frags but I give up. Local people only please!

5k is a stretch for me. You are prob better off just selling frags to make that 5k, then give away the rest. But I am sure it's a TON of work to frag it all up.

OP
OP
Sirreefalot

Sirreefalot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5k is a stretch for me. You are prob better off just selling frags to make that 5k, then give away the rest. But I am sure it's a TON of work to frag it all up.

Like said above that was my main idea but I just don't have the time or drive anymore. Started cutting up my small frag tank a couple weeks ago, made 140 frags and the tank is still pretty Full lol. Have a couple people coming to look this weekend, see what happens.

bobyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you located?

Any recent pictures?
What are your hours so I can swing by and take a look.

XavierZ06

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got the frags in the tank and they are already opening up under the moonlights. Beautiful stuff from a good guy, don't hesitate, help him clear out his tanks. You won't regret it!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back