Equipment For Red Sea 350 G2

Slick Willy 46

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I currently have a red sea nano max 20 gallon. I am going to purchase a red sea 350 g2. Not sure if it matters but it will be a mixed reef tank and fish. My question is about the equipment I should purchase.

1. Return Pump
2. Skimmer
3. Heaters
4. ATO
5. Lights
6. Wave Makers

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

saltienewb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Dc all the way. I have the Redsea DC pump but you have to buy the controller separately. But would help with 2 if you go that route
2. I bought a used RSK 300 from a member here. I bought the DC upgrade kit. You can just buy the dc version though. I bought it because I already had the return pump and controller so made it sinple
3. 350 liters you’re looking at a 300-400w heater. I have an inkbird with a 300w titanium finnex element for a 300 liter tank
4. You have a g2, they should be packaging the new Redsea ato with it. Its good, use that.
5. Whatever strikes your fancy. 4 foot tank means single fixtures are probably out for spread. I have a 3 foot tank so AP9X works for me
6. Preference. I have two reefwave 25s. If you don’t like gyres: mp40 are highly recommended but pricey. Nero 5 are less and can move a lot of water, jebao are less than that.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back