equipment for sale.

  • Thread starter Thread starter whip1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

whip1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
266
Reaction score
9
Location
Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I upgraded and now I have some things I would like to sell.
2 Koralia Mag 7's 60 bucks each less than a month old.
a retro coral life 48 in 150 watt x2 Mh w/ 4x 54 watt T5 its a year and a half old will need T5 bulbs and I think T5 ballast not sure 175 obo.
a 29 gallon tank and black stand w/ a hob skimmer and a 150 watt and T5 fixture I used it as a frag tank 175 obo.light is 6 mo old. I have a like new remora rio pro 1400 skimmer it was used for 6 months.

would prefer local in Md
002-11.jpg

003-15.jpg

006-11.jpg
 
Last edited:
pm sent for k 1's n 2's
 
interested in the 150w t5 fixture if you are will to part it out and ship.
 
Question: for the Koralia Mag's, how do they mount (suction or magnet)? Is the power cord inside or outside the tank?

Thanks.
 
the Koralia magnum 7's they are mounted with magnets.
 
mag 7's still available.
 
Last edited:
HANDYMAN SPECIAL*******retro coral life 48 in 150 watt x2 Mh w/ 4x 54 watt T5 its a year and a half old will need T5 bulbs and I think T5 ballast maybe?
100.00 local pickup only :it can be restored. the moon lights are kick butt
I may even have some T5 bulbs if youre nice:)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new