Equipment for sale

bucksfan1976

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
846
Reaction score
3
Location
columbus
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the following for sale

2 modded maxi jet 1200s
1 modded maxi jet 900
1 korialla 6 (2200 gph can be used on a wavemaker)

One 250 watt PFO dual 250watt halide ballast.

2 250 watt pendents , No bulbs.

Asking $300 Shipped for it all. Not wanting to split it up. Paypal accepted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new