Equipment trade for Coral

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Messages
6,952
Reaction score
8,149
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a number of pieces of equipment im interested in trading mostly for acro though i'd entertain gonis/torches.

Syncra SDC 9.0
GHL Doser
Red Sea Reef 90 W/ Red Sea mounting arm + hanging kit
Vertex V6 Return Pump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new