OP
Eredus

Eredus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ap700 overheated after I added the major diffusion lenses. I had some issues with random turn on and shutoff with the ap700. I liked the spectrum control with the ap700 bit it definitely had its issues. I have since upgraded to the Ecotech Radion XR30W G4 and I absolutely love it. Controlled with my Apex via wxm module. Absolutely impressed and I will be buying a second one shortly. Tank updates incoming!

OP
OP
Eredus

Eredus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is braided hose that connects my manifold to my return. It was the best soft line connection I could do at the time. Trying to hard plumb that connection proved difficult for me at the time lol.

OP
OP
Eredus

Eredus

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the pics it’s clear soft tune but has since then been replaced with braided hose as it pinched at the peak of the curve and caused restriction in flow.

Jmj3783

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo just finished the plumbing! Will be getting this tank wet tomorrow and hopefully no leaks from my handy work :p.
IMG_0337[1].JPG
IMG_0338[1].JPG
IMG_0339[1].JPG
IMG_0340[1].JPG
IMG_0342[1].JPG
This plumbing looks absolutely amazing. I'm getting into my first sump and after looking everywhere this ones one of the cleanest. What's the clear tube that comes from the overflow then bends back up towards tank? Sorry for the newb question, I'm just trying to figure out this set up so I can try and duplicate it

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back