Erin O's 75G Build

I know, right! I am so lucky to be the one that got all of that gorgeousness ;Happy
O was terrified that I would break it. It was my biggest frear
 
hi. :cool:
IMG_3637.jpg
 
hi,congrats on page 100...;Woot;Woot;Woot...fragger...:p..you'll get that later..;):D
 
for some odd reason... ;) think she is going to swoop in and grab tomorrow...;Happy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new