Erin O's 75G Build

just beautiful... :)
which nem is AARON.....:p;Woot;Woot;)
This one ;Happy
20210322_163609.jpg
 
Ok, I know this is nothing new to most of you, but when I woke up this morning and came downstairs, I was able to look in the tank using the ambient light in the room (not for very long, of course; Ronan was up and demanding food lol), and I saw THIS!
20210321_060008.jpg

That is so cool!!! I didn't know they had little tentacle thingys! ;Hilarious
I just took this for you at lights on. IMG_20210323_103235.jpg
Ready to EAT
IMG_20210323_103225.jpg
 
OH mah GOSH, everyone! @JoshH finally graced my build thread with his presence! He didn't stay for long, just spent enough time here to like a few posts, but it was SUCH an honor ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

SPBLAM!!!
20210323_124942.jpg


Things are looking awesome @Erin O !!! Certainly moving along quicker than I am :p I'm busy sneaker shopping for the little man.
20210323_142330.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new