Erin O's 75G Build

You guys, I have no words. Thank you for be willing to help me! As far as my husband, he's a tight a** and doesn't want to spend the money. He doesn't have a problem with the tank set up itself, since it's upkeep won't be his responsibility
 
You guys, I have no words. Thank you for be willing to help me! As far as my husband, he's a tight a** and doesn't want to spend the money. He doesn't have a problem with the tank set up itself, since it's upkeep won't be his responsibility
So is that a yes A maybe or a no. I'm confused
 
I have clowns your choice when ready :) and no not talkin about these guys/gals:p
WP_20200408_12_36_07_Pro.jpg
 
It's a go.
29 gallon tank
Sand
Rocks
Lights
Filter
Refectometer stefan
S
Heater
Thermometer
Rodi I may have a free one. One of my customers removed one. So if I talk nice I maybe able to get it.
Did I miss anything.
 
@Erin O you can sneak in some seafood at the grocery store to make your own frozen.
Oh yes make your own food it's so easy and cheap. I've been making my own food for over a year. 38 bucks feeds my 2 tanks for 4 months
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new