Erin O's 75G Build

I have always just used tap water to rinse sand and rock. Put your sand in, cover the bottom with Saran Wrap slowly add the water, gently pull up the Saran Wrap and then add rock. No this is not what I did this time, but I have done it in the past. Old school.. LOL!
 
Oops I am too late. Yes add the clarifier that came with the product. Mine stayed cloudy for a couple of days with a mechanical filter in the tank. Were you in a hurry? :P
 
I would run the filter removes all the particles clean filter tomorrow. It will be nasty. It will be clear in a couple of hours. Than you can start adding the dry rock
 
Not anymore good ones lol
Before water

20200514_140941.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new