• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Erin O's 75G Build

OP
Erin O

Erin O

View Badges
Reaction score
Do you have both live and dry rock now?
Just the dry right now. I grabbed a bottle of bacteria so I can get the cycle going, then I'll add the LR when it gets here. Once the dry rock came, I just couldn't wait! I HAD to start the tank lol. Besides, if I had waited any longer, I would have felt that I was letting you enablers down. I can't have that! ;Smuggrin

Also, I've decided that since everyone else has a cool name for their tanks, I should give mine a name too. I've decided to call it "The Enabler", in honor of all you wonderful people ;Joyful

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Also, I've decided that since everyone else has a cool name for their tanks, I should give mine a name too. I've decided to call it "The Enabler", in honor of all you wonderful people ;Joyful
Dont worry you will be an enabler before to long.

OP
Erin O

Erin O

View Badges
Reaction score
Ok, you guys. So I have a confession to make. And I hope this doesn't upset you. I decided to set up my daughter's 10g, too. When she told my husband that she was getting a tank too, he just kind of looked at me and told her how exciting it will be for her lol. The only things I needed to do this was sand and some rock. So I got some cheap, coarser sand and I used the smallest piece of rock from @Scratch08, and I set it up in tandem with my 29g. Again, if I have upset any of you by doing this, I sincerely apologize

20200515_073956.jpg

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Ok, you guys. So I have a confession to make. And I hope this doesn't upset you. I decided to set up my daughter's 10g, too. When she told my husband that she was getting a tank too, he just kind of looked at me and told her how exciting it will be for her lol. The only things I needed to do this was sand and some rock. So I got some cheap, coarser sand and I used the smallest piece of rock from @Scratch08, and I set it up in tandem with my 29g. Again, if I have upset any of you by doing this, I sincerely apologize

20200515_073956.jpg
Pfft..It’s another little mind to teach the joys of reef keeping and the beauty of having a little piece of the ocean in their care. ;Happy

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score

Scratch08

View Badges
Reaction score
Here's the 29 with rock. Of course I made it cloudy again :rolleyes:;Hilarious Once the LR gets here, I'll work on where I'm going to actually place everything, but until then, it's in and I can add the bacteria

20200515_081534.jpg
I swear those rocks looked bigger when I was using my foot as a comparison ;Hilarious

Do you use "Dedicated FLOW" to try and keep your sand bed clean?

• Yes

Votes: 29 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 135 64.9%
  • Maybe

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 6.3%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors