Erin O's 75G Build

Do you have both live and dry rock now?
Just the dry right now. I grabbed a bottle of bacteria so I can get the cycle going, then I'll add the LR when it gets here. Once the dry rock came, I just couldn't wait! I HAD to start the tank lol. Besides, if I had waited any longer, I would have felt that I was letting you enablers down. I can't have that! ;Smuggrin

Also, I've decided that since everyone else has a cool name for their tanks, I should give mine a name too. I've decided to call it "The Enabler", in honor of all you wonderful people ;Joyful
 
Also, I've decided that since everyone else has a cool name for their tanks, I should give mine a name too. I've decided to call it "The Enabler", in honor of all you wonderful people ;Joyful
Dont worry you will be an enabler before to long.
 
Ok, you guys. So I have a confession to make. And I hope this doesn't upset you. I decided to set up my daughter's 10g, too. When she told my husband that she was getting a tank too, he just kind of looked at me and told her how exciting it will be for her lol. The only things I needed to do this was sand and some rock. So I got some cheap, coarser sand and I used the smallest piece of rock from @Scratch08, and I set it up in tandem with my 29g. Again, if I have upset any of you by doing this, I sincerely apologize

20200515_073956.jpg
 
now you can sit back and watch finding nemo ,over and over,lol ..was there a #2?
 
i did not know that my youngest is 18 ,did get a chuckle when that called #..2..? ..lol
 
Ok, you guys. So I have a confession to make. And I hope this doesn't upset you. I decided to set up my daughter's 10g, too. When she told my husband that she was getting a tank too, he just kind of looked at me and told her how exciting it will be for her lol. The only things I needed to do this was sand and some rock. So I got some cheap, coarser sand and I used the smallest piece of rock from @Scratch08, and I set it up in tandem with my 29g. Again, if I have upset any of you by doing this, I sincerely apologize

20200515_073956.jpg
Pfft..It’s another little mind to teach the joys of reef keeping and the beauty of having a little piece of the ocean in their care. ;Happy
 
Here's the 29 with rock. Of course I made it cloudy again :rolleyes:;Hilarious Once the LR gets here, I'll work on where I'm going to actually place everything, but until then, it's in and I can add the bacteria

20200515_081534.jpg
I swear those rocks looked bigger when I was using my foot as a comparison ;Hilarious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new