Erin O's 75G Build

He's a trigger. Most triggers are predators/hunters. Puffers, triggers, very large tangs, grouper, larger angel fish, I am trying to remember the other... They all seem to have a spitting personality.

lionfish I have never witnessed those behaviors.
I guess it's hard to see this guy as a predator. . Its too goofy.
 
I guess it's hard to see this guy as a predator. . Its too goofy.
He's not going to go hunt. Thankfully. But if he gets hungry enough.... I do love triggers. I just don't have the sized tank for a happy one. Perhaps down the road. 220g fowlr would be a nice size for a trigger and emp, perhaps?
 
IMG_20220529_174024_468.jpg

sorry it was pooping...:D
from @sp1187 ...;):)
 
No other animal looks that cool while pooping. This is why we are hooked!
when my lab was going through training trials she stopped on the way back from a retrieve to take a dump. Wish I still had the pic…. Dog squatting doing her business. Still has the dead duck in her mouth.
 
when my lab was going through training trials she stopped on the way back from a retrieve to take a dump. Wish I still had the pic…. Dog squatting doing her business. Still has the dead duck in her mouth.
Now das a good potty hahah
 
when my lab was going through training trials she stopped on the way back from a retrieve to take a dump. Wish I still had the pic…. Dog squatting doing her business. Still has the dead duck in her mouth.
Ya got to go when ya got to go! She can multi task! Hahaha!
 
I’ll be here waiting
Your wait is over!
I got a box today!
20220628_105112.jpg

Inside, there were 4 fish and 3 corals. 3 of the fish are shy and hiding (green clown gobies) so pics of them when they settle in. The 4th fish is a beautiful China Freedom wrasse! When I released it in the tank, it didn't bury itself at all. Here's a lights out pic
20220628_124435.jpg

And here's a pic of the 3 corals. its a little blurry, but I'll try to get a better one later
20220628_125707.jpg

Thank you so much, Don! :kissing-face-with-closed-eyes:
 
Hey @SaltyT! I hear you've been waiting for an update. She's doing fantastic! She has been picking at the rocks since the first night she was here, and today she grabbed a piece of shrimp for the first time. Shook it like a dog with a bone lol
20220701_185841.jpg
 
Hey @SaltyT! I hear you've been waiting for an update. She's doing fantastic! She has been picking at the rocks since the first night she was here, and today she grabbed a piece of shrimp for the first time. Shook it like a dog with a bone lol
20220701_185841.jpg
Shes so purdy!!!!
 
Hey @SaltyT! I hear you've been waiting for an update. She's doing fantastic! She has been picking at the rocks since the first night she was here, and today she grabbed a piece of shrimp for the first time. Shook it like a dog with a bone lol
20220701_185841.jpg
I had one a few years ago. I can't find any pics though. I love these fish.
 
Hey @SaltyT! I hear you've been waiting for an update. She's doing fantastic! She has been picking at the rocks since the first night she was here, and today she grabbed a piece of shrimp for the first time. Shook it like a dog with a bone lol
20220701_185841.jpg
That’s great to hear! Keep the pics coming!
 
Hi there! You've reached @Erin O on R2R. I'll be away from my desk until Monday, July 11th, although I may stalk some of your threads while I'm away. Please leave a message after the tone, and have a wonderful weekend! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Hi there! You've reached @Erin O on R2R. I'll be away from my desk until Monday, July 11th, although I may stalk some of your threads while I'm away. Please leave a message after the tone, and have a wonderful weekend! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:
So is this a permission to spam. Asking for a friend/friends.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new