Erin O's 75G Build

WP_20210714_10_11_20_Pro.jpg

13 feet for the feet people... :D
 
OK...1 more for now... :D
these feet make waves...;):)
IMG_20220708_142732_395.jpg
IMG_20220708_142730_659.jpg
IMG_20220708_142722_555.jpg
 
Top left homie, flexing on the HMMWV needs punched in the throat... Just sayin
Thats Sargent Tomino I believe that's how it is spelled was first responder to 911 trade towers. Much respect for him. Also the cause of an international incident involving the whole French army if that's what they have
 
Last edited:
Oh I see… Scratch shows up and everybody scatters and hides…fine no puff puff pass for y’all
A0982963-2F50-45D9-A786-E152989A5777.jpeg
I missed it. Should have had the cam ready to record the eel eating a molly. Poor molly :(

Full dose prazi and she ate the last 2 mollies. I think we're ok!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new