Erin O's 75G Build

chillin.jpg

Flying Tanadak was his racing name his retired name was Bud.
 
I'm BAAAAACK!
I only got a few more pics, and none of us on the super fast, non-antique jet ski, but here's what I have.
Evie decided that she wanted me to take her on the paddle board
20220711_175143.jpg

The kids and dogs are loaded up to go to The Dock Stop, the general store at the lake and owned by Rod's cousin. The Dock Stop is one of Evie's all-time favorite places lol
20220710_094858.jpg

Loaded up and ready to head home!
20220711_111827.jpg

Poor Finn is one tired little fella. Luna was crashed on the floor, so no pic of her lol
20220711_180027.jpg

It sure is good to be home :)
 
I'm BAAAAACK!
I only got a few more pics, and none of us on the super fast, non-antique jet ski, but here's what I have.
Evie decided that she wanted me to take her on the paddle board
20220711_175143.jpg

The kids and dogs are loaded up to go to The Dock Stop, the general store at the lake and owned by Rod's cousin. The Dock Stop is one of Evie's all-time favorite places lol
20220710_094858.jpg

Loaded up and ready to head home!
20220711_111827.jpg

Poor Finn is one tired little fella. Luna was crashed on the floor, so no pic of her lol
20220711_180027.jpg

It sure is good to be home :)
Glad you had a great trip! I sure would hate to be stuck in the back seat with that Hugh dog :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
Glad you had a great trip! I sure would hate to be stuck in the back seat with that Hugh dog :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
She was stinky and drooly and hairy, and I'm glad it wasn't me back there :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
For you and your son Erin
3A2221DD-B1D5-437F-A340-95687D1FE498.jpeg

I don’t even get a coffee table anymore.. it’s Dino battles 24/7 :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Do you need more dino toys. We have a ton.
 
Hahahahaha we have them upstairs, in the basement and in the car. Everytime I turn my head there is another one.. we are good lol
They are breeding...

e8a.gif
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new