Erin O's 75G Build

Yup
PXL_20221218_231537197.MP.jpg
 
I almost DIED today! Ok, not really. But the horse I was riding in my lesson (not Seamus; he's broken) was incredibly spicy. He was so excited to jump all the sticks lol. He's 17.3 hands (it's a unit of measurement for horses) of muscle, and when he decides to crow hop or buck, it can be a challenge to stay on. For those of you wondering how tall 17.3 is in feet, that's 5'9. He's 5'9 at the withers (basically, where the front of the saddle hits). He's the biggest horse in the barn and super fun to jump. Here's a pic of his ginormous noggin
20221205_101502.jpg
 
I almost DIED today! Ok, not really. But the horse I was riding in my lesson (not Seamus; he's broken) was incredibly spicy. He was so excited to jump all the sticks lol. He's 17.3 hands (it's a unit of measurement for horses) of muscle, and when he decides to crow hop or buck, it can be a challenge to stay on. For those of you wondering how tall 17.3 is in feet, that's 5'9. He's 5'9 at the withers (basically, where the front of the saddle hits). He's the biggest horse in the barn and super fun to jump. Here's a pic of his ginormous noggin
20221205_101502.jpg
She said Withers....
Ryan Gosling Reaction GIF
 
I almost DIED today! Ok, not really. But the horse I was riding in my lesson (not Seamus; he's broken) was incredibly spicy. He was so excited to jump all the sticks lol. He's 17.3 hands (it's a unit of measurement for horses) of muscle, and when he decides to crow hop or buck, it can be a challenge to stay on. For those of you wondering how tall 17.3 is in feet, that's 5'9. He's 5'9 at the withers (basically, where the front of the saddle hits). He's the biggest horse in the barn and super fun to jump. Here's a pic of his ginormous noggin
20221205_101502.jpg
Honestly, if horses are so safe why do you have to wear a helmet just to hug one?
 
Honestly, if horses are so safe why do you have to wear a helmet just to hug one?
Also, horses are definitely not safe. I consider myself a daredevil for riding them :zany-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:
 
Adrenaline junkie eh? Cars, motorcycles, skiing, snow boarding, skate boarding, and if I am feeling really lucky maybe a HORSE!
What no skydiving?
 
What no skydiving?
Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane? I am not made of money you knowo_O. Your ex- airforce correct? Did they not teach you anything? Those planes are particularly expensive whereas the passengers and pilot are replaceable right? :cool:
 
Hmm. There was a guy on my football team that everyone said had a "horse hock".

Guess I know what they are talking about now.
Is that where the expression "I am in hock" comes from? Up to your hock in muck and mud?
 
Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane? I am not made of money you knowo_O. Your ex- airforce correct? Did they not teach you anything? Those planes are particularly expensive whereas the passengers and pilot are replaceable right? :cool:
I would never jump out of a airplane that is perfectly capable of landing.
 
Also, horses are definitely not safe. I consider myself a daredevil for riding them :zany-face::face-with-tears-of-joy:
I grew up riding horses. I miss it so much!... We always had a saying. "It's not if you get hurt, its when you get hurt".... :grinning-squinting-face: ;). Still worth it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new