Erin O's 75G Build

Splam-a-rama!!!!!

IMG_8327.JPG
 
While i'm here... ;) mine as well...:)
IMG_7838.JPG
Are you suuuuure that's yours? :thinking-face: I think its mine and just living with you, it just doesn't know it yet :grinning-squinting-face:
 
Are you suuuuure that's yours? :thinking-face: I think its mine and just living with you, it just doesn't know it yet :grinning-squinting-face:
weather is starting to warm up here, soon real soon... ;):)
 
She sacrificed herself to the canister filter gods. Every time she tried that, I'd move her to the other side of the tank after I would finally get her tickled out of the intake, but by the next day, she be over there sucked up into it again. I'm thinking that she ended up injuring herself and went to hide. I never saw her again :crying-face:
 
She sacrificed herself to the canister filter gods. Every time she tried that, I'd move her to the other side of the tank after I would finally get her tickled out of the intake, but by the next day, she be over there sucked up into it again. I'm thinking that she ended up injuring herself and went to hide. I never saw her again :crying-face:
Aww I'm sorry to hear that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new