OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, you guys. I should know better, but I did something stupid today. I had to go to the lfs to get bbs for my baby angelfish and I took my daughter with me. I know, mistake number 1. Mistake number 2 was letting her talk me into going into the fish room. She got to see the flame angel in person, which was awesome because it gets her that much more excited to get the tank set up. But then she saw... a lemon peel angel. And now she wants that one too. Explaining to a 6 year old ball of emotions that 2 dwarf angels in a 75g tank is a bad idea sucks! She kept going on about how our "other angels live together and they're different colors." (Like the colors of the dwarf angels are the problem lol) She just refused to believe that these 2 fish couldn't live together in a small 75g tank. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it lol

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, you guys. I should know better, but I did something stupid today. I had to go to the lfs to get bbs for my baby angelfish and I took my daughter with me. I know, mistake number 1. Mistake number 2 was letting her talk me into going into the fish room. She got to see the flame angel in person, which was awesome because it gets her that much more excited to get the tank set up. But then she saw... a lemon peel angel. And now she wants that one too. Explaining to a 6 year old ball of emotions that 2 dwarf angels in a 75g tank is a bad idea sucks! She kept going on about how our "other angels live together and they're different colors." (Like the colors of the dwarf angels are the problem lol) She just refused to believe that these 2 fish couldn't live together in a small 75g tank. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow. Wish me luck! I'm going to need it lol
Just show her Nemo and she will forget about everything else for a while

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just show her Nemo and she will forget about everything else for a while
Lol! We looked at the Nemos after we saw the other 2, but she talked about the flame and the lemon peel all night. Her conversation at dinner was those 2 fish and what she's going to name them (Sparky and Lemonade, in case you were wondering lol) And here I am, thinking about getting a coral beauty instead of flame. I didn't tell her that, though LOL

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Erin, I'm sorry I've missed so much. Please do not listen to these guys! They are a horrible (wonderful) influence!!! I'll be glad to give you my # if you need a voice of reason :)

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Erin, I'm sorry I've missed so much. Please do not listen to these guys! They are a horrible (wonderful) influence!!! I'll be glad to give you my # if you need a voice of reason :)

Yeah, you can call @Katrina71 to be the voice of reason... or the devil may be a good option too. :p

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now wait a minute. Weren't you the "voice of reason" in talking Stefan into getting a nem or something? ;) No really, I appreciate any thoughts and advice you might have. I'm gonna need all the help I can get! Lol

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now wait a minute. Weren't you the "voice of reason" in talking Stefan into getting a nem or something? ;) No really, I appreciate any thoughts and advice you might have. I'm gonna need all the help I can get! Lol
Yes she was and she brought her minions into the frame too. It's the red hair I tell you the red hair.
To be honest I was already looking I just needed a friendly shove to pull the trigger on one.
@Katrina71 @NY_Caveman @crusso1993 @Why-Me @Magellan and others have helped me a ton. @dantimdad has also been a big help. He is also the light guru

The problem with this list is that I'm forgetting people. To those of you I forgot, I'm sorry .

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes she was and she brought her minions into the frame too. It's the red hair I tell you the red hair.
To be honest I was already looking I just needed a friendly shove to pull the trigger on one.
@Katrina71 @NY_Caveman @crusso1993 @Why-Me @Magellan and others have helped me a ton. @dantimdad has also been a big help. He is also the light guru

The problem with this list is that I'm forgetting people. To those of you I forgot, I'm sorry .
Whew! Looks like you're safe with me! I don't have red hair lol.

I really do appreciate the help you all have given me. Especially when I haven't even gotten the tank started yet! Lol. I don't think I would have the confidence to do this without all of you. Thank you! :)

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew! Looks like you're safe with me! I don't have red hair lol.

I really do appreciate the help you all have given me. Especially when I haven't even gotten the tank started yet! Lol. I don't think I would have the confidence to do this without all of you. Thank you! :)
We are all in this together. Don't worry @JoshH and @Fin don't have theirs done yet . They are trying to figure out whose is dryer and cleaner. Its a journey

Magellan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Mostly we just tease him about his nitrates ;)

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are all in this together. Don't worry @JoshH and @Fin don't have theirs done yet . They are trying to figure out whose is dryer and cleaner. Its a journey
At least I'm not the only one lol

By the way, @NY_Caveman, after I read your post I looked up the dimensions of a 200g. Turns out I have the PERFECT spot for it ;) ;Hilarious

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

By the way, @NY_Caveman, after I read your post I looked up the dimensions of a 200g. Turns out I have the PERFECT spot for it ;) ;Hilarious
OMG! She has got it too. Reef addiction is real!

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mostly we just tease him about his nitrates ;)
What happens in my thread stays in my thread. Your embarrassing me in front of newish members. Lol

The struggle is real
OMG! She has got it too. Reef addiction is real!
And her tank isn't wet. Look what we help to create
We can all stop any time we want ;)
That phrase helps me to sleep at night. I wake up and go not today. I just started my 3rd tank. I just let my boss think it's his.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 77 37.9%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back