Erin O's 75G Build

My lfs is KILLING me! They keep bringing in corals and having sales, and my tanks aren't ready for them yet ;Sorry
Patience Patience Patience :)
DCE60789-C794-4F3C-A0C8-BACCF5AE2848.gif
 
If I heat up more water than I need for water changes, in case I accidentally take too much out, will I have to dump the water I didn't use? Or can I let it go back to room temp and use it next time?
I do it all the time..I have a pump in my container to keep it circulating and just put back what I didn’t use
 
hello...FEED ME...;):)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new