Erin O's 75G Build

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
friendly neighbor,just clownin around in middle of the night :rolleyes: :)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooooo, almost to 1,000 posts already!
TDS.jpeg

Last edited:

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning.. :) let's see some tank pic's today;)clowns are coming soon:)
ps:"somebody" owes some toe's "somewhere" i think we all know where;):p

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good morning.. :) let's see some tank pic's today;)clowns are coming soon:)
ps:"somebody" owes some toe's "somewhere" i think we all know where;):p
Here's the 29
20200702_070557.jpg

Here's the 10
20200702_070704.jpg

And here's the toes
20200702_071048.jpg

;Hilarious ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes tanks are beautiful.."ouch"...but wrong place" toes owed"elsewhere ;) :p

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ok i missed what happened to foot? have to do with horse?

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok i missed what happened to foot? have to do with horse?
A couple of weeks ago, I got stepped on while I was turning horses out and broke my pinkie to on my left foot. Then, while I was riding a few hours later, the horse I was on ran my foot into a big, wooden speaker pole, and dislocated my big toe on my right foot (I thought that one was broken too, but thankfully, it wasn't). It was NOT a good day for my toes lol

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After hearing about your toes I am reminded why I like horsepower over horses lol! Never met a horse that did not have it's own mind while I was riding. Never found the off switch either, bucked, bitten, scraped off, rubbed along fences, slid down the neck as the horse abruptly stopped and put it's head down, tossed off at a gallop into the horse muck. Each time I honestly believe the horse was snickering at me if not outright laughing! I even damaged a friendship over horses when Cindy accused me of pushing her off into the muck. Her hair radiated out like a sun burst as she landed flat on her back. Long blonde hair down below her waist. We don't talk much anymore lol! Yeah horses....no....motorcycles and horse power yes!

Heal up and have a great day...tanks look great!

I forgot to mention my foot stepped on and left all black and blue and the huge bruise from a pony that kicked me in the leg as a small lad.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After hearing about your toes I am reminded why I like horsepower over horses lol! Never met a horse that did not have it's own mind while I was riding. Never found the off switch either, bucked, bitten, scraped off, rubbed along fences, slid down the neck as the horse abruptly stopped and put it's head down, tossed off at a gallop into the horse muck. Each time I honestly believe the horse was snickering at me if not outright laughing! I even damaged a friendship over horses when Cindy accused me of pushing her off into the muck. Her hair radiated out like a sun burst as she landed flat on her back. Long blonde hair down below her waist. We don't talk much anymore lol! Yeah horses....no....motorcycles and horse power yes!

Heal up and have a great day...tanks look great!

I forgot to mention my foot stepped on and left all black and blue and the huge bruise from a pony that kicked me in the leg as a small lad.
Thanks! I can't wait until I can start adding corals. Right now, they look so bare! With my FW tanks, I can just add some fake plants and voila! No more empty tank! Lol

Ponies can be the worst! Talk about a mind of their own!
Many years ago, I had a thoroughbred that decided to cow-kick me in the knee. I passed out, it hurt so bad.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 58.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back