OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once wrasse or clowns are removed he should bounce back fast. I had to removed everything from my tank and section a small area recently to catch a fish. They can be challenging.
sending good luck your way
Thanks! I have a feeling I'm going to need it lol

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a friend reefer or lfs with a trap. Bait it with food and a little patience usually works. For stubborn ones I would not feed the tank for a day then bait trap.

I bought my fish trap years ago, the best £30 I spent on the tank. ;)

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a friend reefer or lfs with a trap. Bait it with food and a little patience usually works. For stubborn ones I would not feed the tank for a day then bait trap.
I bought my fish trap years ago, the best £30 I spent on the tank. ;)
I'll call my lfs when they open and see what they have. Thank you for the suggestion :)

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
;)they were posing ,soo nice today :)
WP_20200929_12_41_26_Pro.jpg
WP_20200929_12_41_38_Pro.jpg

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've actually used my fish acclimation box as a fish trap more than an acclimation box! I tried a trick to capture a holy terror six-line wrasse. I taped a mirrored tile in one end of the box and within minutes, had every fish in the tank swimming in and out of the box (except the six line, of course). It took a few days, but the six line finally couldn't resist.

OP
OP
Erin O

Erin O

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is such a beautiful creature. What does the family think.
Ronan was saying how cute she is and petting and smooshing her through the glass this morning lol. Rod was watching her a lot last night, and he checked on her this morning, so I think he's at least a little interested. Evie was excited about her yesterday, but she's not awake yet, so I guess we'll see what says this morning ;Happy

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 77.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back